Wednesday 8 February 2012

Wishes

It's been ages since my last update.
Just so you know, i'm quiet busy these days.
Today was a pretty nice day for me.
Well, I never thought that i will meet him today.I feel blessed.
On that moment,
that one moment when I'm reading what in your eyes ,
And your smile hide loads of pain , that makes my tears rolling down my cheek.
I respect and adore you,
On how you surviving yourself alone in this world.
It was hard for me at first to hide this feeling, It was so hard that no one could imagine.
My heart somehow breaks a little everytime I see you.
Not everyone understands everything
that I've been tryin to explain.
But it doesn't matter at all.
I'm so greatful to know you,



                                                                                                                - I. S -

No comments:

Post a Comment