Sunday 16 October 2011

Something to talk about

I really think that I need to go to sleep now. But,before I meet my comfortable comforter I would like to fabricate some words that might not be that important for you guys , It just what I felt these past few days.

Presentation
Firstly, I was pretty sure that my management presentation last thursday was bad , like seriusly bad . I am not that good in fabricating words infront of others ,writing is much much better I guess. But , at least we did it right.

Conversation
Second , talked with Rash de Audey thru skype was fantastic ! Also, skype with latiff my schoolmate and that  was amazing ! I miss this two person so much that i can't even tell . Chatting with latiff was funny and of course talking to him totally released my stress out.











No comments:

Post a Comment