Thursday 30 June 2011

Words of Hope

It's crazy to pretend that I don't think of you. The more this feeling just seems to grow and grow. How much longer can I hold on to. Things are just so wonderful to have someone inspires you all the time. In my case, you're my inspiration. But, u know life hasn't been really smooth for me. It's really hard. I know that crying won't solve anything but I just can't seem to stop. I don't really eat, I've got no appetite.


I wanna get back to the old me. Not the bad one but the good one.The one who doesn't get mad easily. The one who's never rude to people. The one who smiles all the time. The one who never gives up. The one who believe in herself. The one who's not good in bad words. The one who can be trusted. The one who studies really hard. And not the one who cries whitout a heart.








No comments:

Post a Comment