Monday 27 June 2011

Just for you Ainaa

Today I'm gonna write to one of my best friend . This is everything about her that I know. 

Dearest girl,

Years of being friends have taught me so many things about you, about myself and obviously about life. You told me so many things that have changed my mind. In fact, you did change how I live my life . You always seem to think nobody loves you (I think). But I'm here to tell that was never true. I'm here to help you in anyway I can even if it's over a man. You're just so nice that I couldn't afford to lose you. You're always there for me whenever I need you. Thank you for a zillion for being my best listener. Thank you for your awesome words that changed me a little bit .May Allah bless you for your awesome personalities. I know that you have your hard times, but do keep in mind that I'm always gonna be here for you no matter how weird life will be. You had been there for me when I had my time, so it's my turn to do so. So, just don't give up in life okay? I wanna take this opportunity to say sorry for all the wrong things I have done throughout our friendship.

Happy Birthday ! and Thanks again for being there for me. Listen to every single thing I have to say.Sing with me(sometimes). Go out with me. Teach me in chemistry add maths and everyhting. Go out with me for movies or even shopping. Giving me lots of compliments. Friends come and go but our friendsip will always stay forever. InsyaAllah :)





No comments:

Post a Comment