Saturday 21 May 2011

A very sad morning

Today, when I woke up I found myself crying without a reason. It has been awhile since I had these feelings. It's weird, very weird. as if I can't describe what feeling are these. But I know, if I woke up with tears in my eyes and one rolling down my cheek, I knew I must have been dreaming of you again. Currently, I feel so messed up. I wanna let it out so badly but one problem. I don't know what to let out. The only way to get rid of this feelings is just cry. . But Im tired of it. Like seriously sick of tears. What can I do now. I'm sorry to dissapointing you again .

I knew things aren't right and I am so true about that. You see, we are born with feelings. Feelings make you feel things like love, hate, like and dislike. Without feelings, you're not a human.so, I know how you really feel about me right now.I'm sorry again.





No comments:

Post a Comment