Friday 20 May 2011

Talking to the Moon

It's already late now. I think I should go to bed . But I can't. I really wanna go to the beach right now and sit on the white sand under the beautiful stars . I know it such a crazy idea. But I think by doing this I could solve all my problems and It will make me calm for sure. I need to clear up these messes in my head right now. What I meant by messes is that I really miss him and this one problem that I couldn't tell. I don't wanna be here at the time being. I wanna go out of Malaysia and stay there for a couple of weeks.

Well,thanks dad for being such a very understanding father. I'm goin to Sydney for a couple of weeks and I'll be off  this tuesday.I know Life is will just getting better day by day without the sadness (: Soo, I'll learnt lots of things  for now. I think I should sleep now and try to forget everything . and now I'm listening to Bruno Mars talking to the moon . And just so you know this song made me feel like crying so much .







No comments:

Post a Comment