Sunday 15 May 2011

Day with mummy n daddy

So yeaah, I had a rough day. I've been using my brain a lot today. I had so may thoughts about this and that. I woke up todaay, it was like at 12 noon. I went down and had my brunch. BIBIK ! she asked us to go up and kemas sana sini cause my bedroom was in mess. I went up and take a shower and kemas. It's clean and tidy now. Yayy. I was bored after that. Took out mySeventeen and Cleo magazines and baca.okayy.Then my daddy said ' diana , ikut jom pegi klcc ' ..oh why?? .. okay act my daddy really hopes to get to work in malaysia . so, thres an interview for job in mlysia . but at last my dad tolak bcause the salary was too low.:( n yeah my dad will go to Doha,Qatar this june for his job n seriosly i will miss him so much! pleasee , always rindu home n buy me the very latest bb :)) i love you. !


While waiting for my dad , me n mom shopping like crazayy..mom bought one new latest nine west bag . i was like...okayy...we ended up at nasi padang rest . After solat Asar we went to MAS ticketing offce to buy tickets to sydney,Australia . . actually we planned of going to New Zealand but the ticket to NZ - sold out :( so, the nxt choice was sydney Australia.








No comments:

Post a Comment