Monday 16 May 2011

Change

In this life , people do change. Change for good or maybe the other way round. Maybe in my case, im unlucky. Those people who used to be close to me changed. I didn't ask for it and i know they did not too . I Have no power to change anything but the only things i can do is pray to God that one day they will realize how much i miss the old them . I know I have been complaining a lot abaout how annoying these people are, and i'm sorry. I just don't like it that you have to treat me this way
At the same time, I am thankful to God for having this one person in my life
You teach me the best lessons in the world about life and now I'm a bit stronger than before.
Thank you so much.




          I know life was never meant to be easy.. but i 
               never thought it would be this hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment