Friday 20 May 2011

Where is the good in goodbye?

Today, I don't know why but it just that I feel like very very lonely day compared to other days. It's a very sad day. Its just a simple and plain sad day. I know today everybody especially my friends will begin their new chapter.There’s some great and exciting stuff about this but for today I am feeling like a sentimental old fool saying goodbye to some really good times and a relationship that was the longest and strongest of my life

Why they have to said goodbye. But I know all good things come to an end for a reason. It’s the right time for us to go our separate ways.  think its human nature though . My friends were so nice to me and it was too hard for me to tell goodbye.I was so sad cause we have to separate each others. I miss them a lot . Eventhough I know that my friends will meet their new friends and it really made me even sadder as i really scared that they will one day totally forget about me.Please forget me not.I'm lying if I say I'm not crying nowSo, I just wanna say Good Bye to those who going into matriks , uni or even college in this month. I Love you like hell!

Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together?  I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves.  Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos











No comments:

Post a Comment