Thursday 4 August 2011

You should Know

It has been ages since my last update. I was really busy with studies.I don't know why but lately I'll be feeling a little restless and uncomfortable with things. I tend to think a lot, without stopping. I would feel very dizzy and sometimes started to throwing up.

Sorry

I've came out with a new conclusion which I concluded few days ago. I will stop doing it. I felt bad, that's why I want to stop. I'm sorry and I apologize. I wanna change for good

Know It

Words might be nothing for you but you should know that everything I said was all from my heartYou might not see the truth but I know that you already knew the truth. I told you I have something to say. You shouldn't be worried about it cause you know what I wanted to say.






No comments:

Post a Comment